Do you have more time to stamp on weekends? Are you a beginning stamper or a seasoned one who just likes not having to come up with your own idea for a card? Then my new Stamp with me Saturday feature is just for you!
I've been wanting to give more specifics on how to make my cards, so I am trying this as a way to do just that. I will choose a card I've posted recently and give step by step directions so that you may make it at home using the stamps that you have. I hope to get this posted early on Saturday (next time :D) every other week or so. Ready to play?
In addition, you will need:
so saffron card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
very vanilla card stock 3 x 4" and scrap for sentiment
garden green card stock 3 1/8 x 4 1/8"
designer paper 2 1/8 x 5 1/2"
1. Adhere the strip of patterned paper to your card.
2. Stamp the image on very vanilla using classic ink. I used garden green for the tree, certainly celery and so saffron for the leaves, and tempting turquoise for the butterflies, the bird, and the sentiment.
3. Use the large oval punch to cut out the sentiment.
4. Adhere the vanilla layer to the garden green mat. Add to card using foam squares. Attach the sentiment.
5. Add a ribbon knot to the mini library clip with a glue dot. Attach the clip to main panel.
Smile (you're done!) and admire your card.