Ready for another card with the Daydream Medallions set? It takes on a whole new look paired with the Soho Subway Designer Series Paper in a pocket card. Wondering how I made the pocket? Using the Envelope Punch Board.
Stay tuned for an exciting video tutorial tomorrow!
The smallest flower image was stamped and die cut, then layered with a button and tag.
Here's a close up of the paper flower.
To make it you will need:
Co'ordinations Card Stock In Colors 2013-2014
Floral Collections Framelits
Early Espresso Ink
Beautifully Baroque Texture Impressions Embossing Folder
Distressed Flower Tutorial:
- Cut the card stock to 4 x 6", place in the folder, and run through the Big Shot to emboss. You will probably need two of these.
- Using a sponge and the Espresso ink, lightly dab the color onto the raised edges from embossing.
- Die cut the flowers using the Framelits. You will need three flowers cut of the smallest die, and two or three cut from the next die in the series.
- Use the sanding block to rough up the edges and embossed surface of each flower.
- Punch a 1/8" circle in the middle of each flower. Place a mini brad through to anchor the layers.
- I looped a large bow using Linen Thread. I don't tie it, I just pinch it together to attach it with a glue dot behind the paper flower.
I hope you will give this a try and that you feel inspired to make something today!